Since we didn't get to the Studs and Duds section of the show tonight I figured, hey we have a blog should post them on here! So here are Michael's Studs and Duds for the week of 6/2/10
1. MLB Umpire Jim Joyce for blowing the call to rob a perfect game for Tigers pitcher Armando Galarraga
2. Jimmie Johnson spins out by himself and wrecks to finish in the 37th position
3. Green Bay Packers Johnny Jolly, things are not looking to good for him in court right now.
1. Phillies Pitcher Roy Holliday for pitching the 20th perfect game in MLB history
2. Chip Ganassi for being the first owner in motorsports history to win the Daytona 500 and the Indy 500 in the same season
3. Ken Griffy Jr. calling it a career after 22 season and 630 hr