Due to the Chris Wimmer interview the guys of Sports Talk 920 did not have time to do the infamous Studs and Duds section of the program. Here are Michael's Studs and Duds for the week of August 25th 2010:
1. Atlanta Braves blow a 10-1 lead over the Colorado Rockies and lose 10-12 on 8/25/10
2. Jarrett Bush of the Green Bay Packers for being bench to pretty much his only duties of Special teams play.
3. Dale Earnhardt Jr. not for having the lack of talent for what it takes to run well in NASCAR but rather the total lack of communication skills as reported by Ray Evernham this past week, C'MON Jr. get your head out of your ass!
1. Wisconsin native and former Northwoods League star Jordan Zimmermann will get his first start of the 2010 season 8/26/10 for the Washington Nationals, after undergoing Tommy John Surgery in 2009
2. Kyle Busch for winning in all 3 major NASCAR touring series this past weekend at Bristol (even though we think Wednesday and Friday's night races were way to easy to win)
3. MLB Commisioner Bud Selig was honor Tuesday night at Miller Park before the Brewers game with a statue commerating all that he has done for baseball in Milwaukee and MLB in general.