1. Dallas Cowboys: To quote Jim Rome, Dallas will overwelm you with yards and double that with penalties. The Cowboys managed to fall to 1-4 all thanks to stupid mistakes.
2. Jason Campbell: The Oakland Raider quarterback managed to look like their former first round draft pick JaMarcus Russell. He went 8 for 21 and had a QB Rating of 10.7 in the Raiders 9-17 loss against the 49ers.
3. Green Bay Packers: The Pack lost their second straight overtime game in as many weeks, they also lost 3 out of their last 4 games falling to 3-3.
1. Wisconsin Badgers: The 18th ranked team in the country shocked the #1 ranked team in the country defeating them 31-18.
2. Cliff Lee: He has been pitching lights out thus far this post season for the Rangers, only giving up 2 earned runs in his 4 starts.
3. Jamie McMurray: Clintched his 3rd win of the 2010 season at Lowe's Motor Speedway in the Bank of America 500. He has won at NASCAR's 3 most prestigous tracks this year including Daytona, Indianapolis, and Charolette.