1. Brett Favre: His 3 picks and 1 lost fumble in a loss against the Bears gives him now a total of 21 on the season.
2. Dallas Cowboys: Even though they won, it took a simple coaching change to light a fire under their rear ends....now they just showed that they do have some talent but just waisted their season. I mean come on it's on thing when you suck and lose, but its really sad when you are stupid and lose!
3. Denny Hamlin: He didn't even lose his points lead but it did get cut in half, but you couldn't tell that by the way he was composed during his post race interview. This is why Rudy and I think Jimmie Johnson will be holding up the Sprint Cup at by Sunday night.
1. Philadelphia Eagles: Scoring 59 points against the Redskins at their own home had to be embarrising for McNabb, what was worse is that it was 28-0 just after 1 quarter.
2. Wisconsin Badgers: Wisconsin scored a record number of points against a Big Ten opponent. Their 83-20 win over Indiana was impressive but they have to keep it going if they want to play in the Rose Bowl in January
3. Milwaukee Bucks: After starting 2-5 the Bucks went on a winning streak to win 3 in a row and improve to 5-5.
*The Studs and Duds will be revamped next week on Sports Talk 920 tune in next Tuesday 9pm CST on www.blogtalkradio.com/sportstalk920 to find out more!