1. Jeff Burton: Had an interesting run in with Jeff Gordon during a caution destroying both of their race cars, this lead for a not so pleasent met up with Gordon on the track, and ambulance ride too.
2. Dallas Cowboys: They totally gave up in their 7-45 stomping the Green Bay Packers gave to them Sunday night. This led to Head Coach Wade Phillips to get fired after a 1-7 start, now it is time to see what Jason Garrett can do....
3. Kyle Busch: After spinning on the track Kyle had to have a lengthy pit stop under caustion which forced him to speed off of pit road to beat the pace car to stay on the lead lap. NASCAR didn't like that move so they call Mr. Busch back into the pits and gave him a 1 lap penalty. Well Kyle didn't like that so much so he had to give the NASCAR offical the middle finger which caused him another 2 laps on Sunday and $25K on Monday.
1. Ichiro Suzuki: The Seattle Mariners RF won his 10 consecutive Gold Golve. Suzuki is now tied with former Mariner great Ken Griffey Jr. and Al Kaline for most Gold Gloves won by an American League outfielder
2. Wisconsin Badgers: After being outplayed in the first half against Purdue and trailing 6-10, The Badgers picked it up in the 2nd half and defeated Purdue by a final score of 34-13.
3. Denny Hamlin: Wins his 8th race of the season at Texas and overtake Jimmie Johnson for the points lead. He now has a 33pt lead with only two races to go, and this doesn't sit very well with Rudy. Will it stick? Only time will tell