1. Cincinnati Reds (89-73): With the loss of leadership Scott Rolen brought to the table, The starting rotation of this team is really strong and the addition of Shin-Soo Choo is a huge plus as well.
2. Milwaukee Brewers (85-77): This might be my long shot but I think this team has a shot to improve a bit from last season. They have a dependable offensive core lead by Ryan Braun and with addition of Kyle Lohse will make the Crew's starting rotation stronger. Hopefully they cut the fat and made the right additions in the bullpen to make another playoff run.
3. St. Louis Cardinals (84-78): The Cardinal's starting rotation will look a little weaker this year with the loss of Kyle Lohse. Even so they are a very predictable team and is a sure bet to be right in the mix of it towards the end of the season.
4. Pittsburgh Pirates (82-80): All the young talent that the Pirates have been grooming is starting to emerge. Right now I think their starting rotation isn't solid enough for them to totally breakthrough just yet, AJ Burnett can be just as unpredictable, but I think this will be the first time in over 20 years that they will get over the .500 mark.
5. Chicago Cubs (70-92): The starting rotation of this team is to weak to make leaps and bounds in improving record wise in 2013, but the Cubs know all about waiting til next year.