3. 2010 NFC Champ Packers vs. Bears (21-14): Right now yesterday's victory over the Bears feels pretty sweet. That doesn't even hold a candlestick to the 2010 NFC Championship game. This was only the 2nd time the longtime rivals played in the postseason, and the most important ever. It was a true team effort with the game winning TD came from BJ Raji.
2. 2010 Super Bowl XLV Packers vs. Steelers (31-25): 2010 was a year riddled with injures. After week 15 the Packers had a record of 8-6 with a shot at missing the postseason, some even wrote them off. However the Packers got to the big game and looked like they would cruise taking a 21-3 lead, however more injuries to Driver and Woodson and a surge from the Steelers let the game get close at 21-17. The Packers got 10 4th quarter points and went on to win their 4th Super Bowl.
1. 1996 Super Bowl XXXI Packers vs. Patriots (35-21): This was the Packers first Super Bowl victory in 30 years, and holds a special spot in almost every Packer fans heart who was around to witness it. After cruising to get to the Super Bowl, the Packers were locked in a back and battle until eventual Super Bowl MVP Desmond Howard ran back a kick off return 99 yards for a TD. It was their 3rd of 4 Lombardi trophies the Packers accumulated to date.
Games that just missed the cut:
- 1980 Packers vs. Bears (12-6): Marcol turns blocked kick into game winning touchdown
- 1994 Packers vs. Falcons (21-17): Favre runs for winning TD in final seconds
- 1995 Packers vs. Steelers (24-19): Thigpen drops a sure TD pass to give the Pack the win.
- 1996 Packers vs. 49ers (23-20 OT): Jacke kicks 53 yd FG in OT to win it
- 1999 Packers vs. Raiders (28-24): Favre throws game winning TD pass with 10 secs left
- 2000 Packers vs. Vikings (26-20 OT): "He did what!?!"
- 2003 Packers vs. Seahawks (33-27 OT): "We want the ball and we are going to score"
- 2009 Packers vs. Bears (21-15): Rodgers vs. Cutler first matchup
- 2010 Packers vs. Vikings (28-24): Brett Favre's final game at Lambeau
- 2010 Packers vs. Bears (10-3): Packers had to win to get in the postseason.